Beach Umbrella Tethering Kit
Beach Umbrella Tethers. Here’s a simple solution to the age old problem of securing a top heavy beach umbrella on a breezy day. While we always encourage beach goers to take down their umbrellas when the wind kicks up, we also recognize that coastal breezes – to some degree – are ever present.
We offer many solutions for a Beach Umbrella Anchor for usage in dirt, sand, affixed to a chair and even a bleacher seat. They all do a great job in holding a beach umbrella’s support pole in place. However, umbrellas are top heavy and their parachute-like design makes them susceptible to the force of wind. A fly-away or damaged umbrella can ruin an otherwise blissful day.
Our beach umbrella tethers are a simple, lightweight and inexpensive way to ensure your shady spot on the beach. The weather is unpredictable. You may not need them at all. However, we feel that this kit is a sensible back up plan when the coastal breezes threaten to send your umbrella tumbling down the shoreline.
- Four sand bags with tethers.
- Kit weighs just 14 oz.
- Each bag fills with up to 25 pounds of sand.
- Tethering clips attach behind the umbrella’s rib tips.
- Adjustable tethering clips.
- Click here to order a single set of tethers with $13.75 USPS Flat Rate shipping. Use Add-To-Cart button below for UPS shipping options
- Calculate Shipping